Installing custom player models
Video should cover everything, but steps are are as follows:
1. Download Mod tools (https://github.com/gmzorz/CoD4-Mod-Tools)
2. Make a new folder in Mods and add the compilescript (https://github.com/gmzorz/cod4compile)
3. Download playermodel and extract raw files into the new folder
4. Rename xmodel rawfiles to model to be replaced
5. List models in xmodel folder and add to mod.csv, thjs can be done using the command prompt:
for /f %a in ('dir /b') do ( echo xmodel,%a >> addToModCsv.txt )
The command prompt window can be opened by holding shift and right clicking inside the folder
6. Hit compile and click launch.bat to test out
NO COMMENTS HAVE BEEN POSTED YET.
ONLY USERS CAN POST COMMENTS.